tirsdag, juli 08, 2008

Dagens iPod 07.07.08

*Prefab Sprout: "Desire as"
*Stevie Wonder: "Heaven is 10 zillion light years away"
*Erroll Garner: "Russian lullaby"
*America: "Survival"
*The Chaquito Big Band: Theme from "They call me mr. Tibbs"
*Cannonball Adderley + Nancy Wilson: "The old country"
*Billy Joel: "You're only human"
*Frank Sinatra: "I see your face before me"
*Rebecka Törnqvist: "Cuckoo"
*James Dean Bradfield: "To see a friend in tears"
*Ray Conniff Singers: "Music to watch girls by"
*Crosby & Nash: "Luck dragon"
*David Crosby: "Games"
*Beady Belle: "On the ground"
*Prefab Sprout: "Cruel"
*Jeff Lorber: The other side of the heart"
*Eliane Elias: "Moments"
*Annie: "Heartbeat"
*Judy Collins: "I'll follow the sun"
*Michel Legrand: "Di-gue-ding-ding"
*Augusto Alguero: "Discotheque"
*Whitney Houston: "You're still my man"
*Rufus Wainwright: "Tulsa"
*Julie London: "I got it bad"
*Glen Campbell: "You might as well smile"
*Iron & Wine: "Pagan angel and a borrowed car"

*Pat Metheny: "Above the treetops"
*Sarah Vaughan: "Jim"
*Etta James: "The man I love"
*Air: "Mike Mills"
*The Singers Unlimited: "Like someone in love"
*The Carpenters: "Sing"
*Stevie Wonder: "Give your love"

*Beady Belle: "When my anger starts to cry"
*Dupree, Simon & The big sound: "Kites"
*Toto: "I'll be over you"
*Wham!: Wake me up before you go-go"
*Al di Meola & Friends: "That's the truth"
*The Walker Brothers: "Make it easy on yourself"
*Shirley Jones: "Do you get enough love"

*Crosby, Stills & Nash: "Arrows"
*3-11 Porter: "Surround me with your love (Mental Overdrive Mix Edit)

Ingen kommentarer: