mandag, mars 31, 2008

Dagens iPod 31.03.08


*Trijntje Oosterhuis (Traincha): "Alfie"
*Carlos Puebla": En el tiempo en la colonia"
*Richard Marx: "Should've known better"
*Casuals: "Jesamine"
*Kool & The gang: "Ladies' night"
*Paul McCartney: "Hey hey"
*Beirut: "The penalty"
*Julie London: "Lonely in Paris"
*Feist: "One evening"
*Huey Lewis & the news: "I want a new drug"
*Beady Belle: "In a good way"
*Earth, Wind & Fire: "Wanna be with you"
*Rufus Wainwright: "Leaving for Paris No. 2"
*Modjo: "Lady"
*Feist: "Mushaboom (K-Os Mix)
*James Dean Bradfield: "Say hello to the pope"
*Wham!: "Freedom"
*James Dean Bradfield: "An English gentleman"
*Toto: "Without your love"
*Stevie Wonder: "Pearl"
*Stevie Wonder: "Go home"
*Frank Sinatra: "You do something to me"
*Eric Benet: "Why you follow me"
*Ella Fitzgerald: "I can't give you anything but love"
*The Zombies: "Summertime"
*Julie London: "Just the way I am"

Ingen kommentarer: